Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

My "Not to Shabby" Chandelier....

I HAVE to take a quick moment to share my latest DIY.

I have waited a VERY long time to finally get my chandelier. At our last house we had a hideous light that (in 3 years) I never took the time to replace. After a very short 8 months at our new house I took it upon myself to make things happen and to do it for a steal. I suddenly have this new found passion for refinishing outdated pieces.

I do believe my husband was skeptical but with each piece I successfully accomplish I feel he's finally starting to have a little faith...

Which is good because I have a desk project, dining room chairs awaiting and a dresser search in the works....

It's a shame I have to get ready to go to work and help the world have more beautiful brides or I would happily write a wittier, funnier, slightly longer blog post. But with that...everyone have a Wonderful Wednesday! (And let me hear your thoughts on my $6 chandelier!!)





 

 I'll show a BEFORE and AFTER full dining room view once I start working on my chairs!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment