Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Picture Perfect???

By now everyone knows that I am engaged. My brain has been on wedding overload for the past few weeks, trying to get a head start on things so that I'm not stressing as it gets closer. But hold up...what about engagement photo's? That's probably something that I should be getting planned but it's been the furthest from my mind. In fact, anytime I start thinking about them, I get a splitting headache. I think I may have finally realized my dilemma.

I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE TO DO THEM OR WHAT I WANT!!!


Do I go with something woodsy???

I like the idea of something with nature. But will that get boring? It's something I'm willing to consider.


Furry family members?

I would really like to have our dog in the pictures. He's definitely a part of our family and he won't be able to come to our wedding. (He's a bit of a yapper and I don't think that's anything ANYONE wants to hear ALL day long, whenever a "STRANGER" walks by). Tony has already ixnayed the idea of trail riding the horses. I guess I can understand that. We can have someone take photo's of us riding anytime. I think it's fair to say he wants something that's a little more him and not all about me...I guess I can compromise on this one. :)


Soft and romantic

I love the idea of the soft and romantic look but it's becoming very common. I realize it should be about what we want and not what everyone else has but I really want something that makes us looks back and think "wow, wasn't that a great idea?!". And I guess a little bit of me wants the "wish we would have done this..." "wow, that's such a cool photo" from all of our friends. I have to admit, I do try and hold my own when it comes to creative ideas. I don't like being a copy cat...what can I say? I can't help it. I have that ridiculous, annoying, competitive gene.

So with that being said...I don't want to copy anyone's ideas but I would LOVE to hear what you did. Help me people! I need a spark of ingeniousness, a glimmer of inspiration, a flicker of uniqueness....

WHAT DID YOU DO AND HOW DID YOU DECIDE???


No comments:

Post a Comment