Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Bathroom Renovation Day #3

We have a wall and a tub! Woot! Woot!

Once again the husband said he got everything done that he wanted to do today. My husband is very blessed that he has a great father who is willing to put aside his free time and come out to work for another 4 to 5 hours after a full day of working his day job. I don't know about him but I tend to forget just how much we have to do until we have a finished bathroom. Example: I forgot we...er... I have to paint. I kept thinking that once drywall was up we would just magically have a finished room. Whoops. There I go with that wishful thinking again.

Hit the rewind button.

I tend to fast forward through things. I already have a new bathroom rug, a really neat mirror and contemplating towel colors and wall fixtures.

I should probably think about paint.

Anyways...thankfully my wonderful hubs (I'm abbreviating here. I may be saying husband way too often) stays on task and knows what needs to be done next. Tomorrow he's hoping to get the whole room dry walled. I'm actually pretty excited about that. It will really start looking like a room!

Today, I was ecstatic to come home and find that the tub had been installed, a wall was framed in and dry wall was started.

SO thrilled that I had to get the camera out. Again. :)

Here is our bathroom thus far!

Working hard and thrilled to have their picture taken.

Our My Our soaker tub!

Wall for our shelves or closet, still undecided.

I love seeing progress! And since I've gone and started picking out the fun stuff, I thought I would at least share. What's the fun in shopping for things if no one can see them?!


The fabulous mirror that I scored an awesome deal on at TJ Maxx!

How about these lights? I am beyond excited for these. Are they not adorable?

Check back to see what the next couple of days bring us! I wish I could stay home and watch it all take place but sadly, I must continue going to work. Besides...I know how much my hubs would love to have me home and scrutinizing supervising helping him but I wouldn't want him to get too dependent on me...*cough, cough*

Goodnight everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment