Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2012

A Weekend Worth Mentioning

Happy Sunday fun day everyone! I hope everyone had a great weekend. I'm spending my Sunday night relaxing, watching my favorite t.v show (Once Upon A Time...if you haven't seen it you MUST watch it! However trying to type this and watch is proving challenging), and reflecting on what a fulfilling weekend I had.

I spent much time drinking wine and watching movies...catching up on the Twilight series (don't judge) and a sickly amount of wedding shows (yes, since becoming engaged I've turned into a wedding junkie). But while it sounds like I was unproductive I most certainly was not. I'm not sure where all the extra hours in a day came from but somehow I managed to get lots of stuff done in what seemed like an endless day(s). I managed to discuss wedding plans with my parents, meet a girlfriend for lunch, get engagement pictures printed, buy out a 1/4 of Hobby Lobby (ok not really....but close) and do some price checking on printing invites. Then I was able to make breakfast for myself, do dishes,  have a little girl talk this morning, went to the hardware store on a whim and bought paint, painted the dinning room and made homemade chili in the crock pot. Phew! It sounds exhausting but I'm so pleased with myself for accomplishing so much I'm actually feeling quite relaxed and complete! And not to toot my own horn or anything...but the chili was definitely the best I've ever made. And top it with some shredded mozzarella cheese and light sour cream...MUAH! Perfection.

I can't wait to share with you my dining room makeover. It's going to be a little work in progress but the paint was a huge first step. Funny how having new pictures to hang makes me have the ambition to finally start painting. It's only been about 2 years....yeah for changes!

Everyone have a great Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment