Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Our Photoshoot!


Can I just start with:

I ORDERED MY WEDDING BOOTS!!!!

I'm so freaking excited I can't stand it. I just couldn't wait any longer. I didn't want to risk the chance of them discontinuing or not having my size. And I don't even get to see them until they arrive in November or December! I cannot wait to see them. Fingers crossed they fit perfectly and are as awesome as they look in the picture....

Secondly:

OUR ENGAGEMENT PICTURES ARE DONE!

Keith Weich from Weich Photography did a great job on our photo's. I'm so excited that Tony and I FINALLY have some nice pictures of us together. Not to mention, it makes it a little more real that we are actually getting married!

I love this man so much. He's my best friend and tries his best to make me happy. Best example to date: HE NEVER ONCE COMPLAINED ABOUT ALL THE OUTFIT CHANGES FOR THE PICTURES! Tell me that's not an honorable trait!! LOL
 

These are just a few of our favorites. Can't you tell I'm crazy about this guy? We had so much fun doing these.  I cannot wait to see what's in store for our future!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment