Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Wedding Update

Wedding Ceremony/Reception Venue...CHECK!

Caterer...CHECK!

D.J...CHECK!

Photographer...CHECK!

Dress...CHECK! (which leads to the next...)

PRE-WEDDING WORKOUT....CHECK!!!!!

I just joined a local gym because trying to become a sexy bride just wasn't going to happen in the basement along with my DVD's. Sorry Jillian Michaels and Jackie Warner. You two are GREAT....SUPER GREAT, in fact. But truth is, I'm lazy. I figure if I'm half a quarter as in shape as those two are, I'm doing fantastic. Seriously...pain? No thanks....BUT I know that's not going to get me where I want to be. Soooo...my super, duper, terrific fiance' added me to his gym membership. I've gone 2 days in a row and I feel terrific. Now to keep this up for the next...mmm...11 months! Bahahahah....that's almost funny. No. I WILL do it. I will NOT have office arms or a twinkie roll on my wedding day! I think I read on someone else's blog that they wanted to have the super power of eating anything and never gaining an ounce. Yeah...I want that too.

Things are slowly but surely coming along in our wedding plans. I'm excited to say that we are at the 11 month mark so time's a tickin'! It's time to start planning out the small stuff and working on those DIY wedding projects. The only reason I don't mind this cold weather is that it gives me a good reason to stay inside and get busy on these things. My horses miss me but for once I have a legit excuse. (I DON'T really not see them....I feed and clean their poop every day. I just don't get to enjoy the benefits much lately). One of these weekends I'm planning on attacking our invites. I have plans for making a garter. I have to do some tweaking on a veil. I have to get crafty with some signs. I have lots o' little projects to get cracking on!

Next on the big list is florist. I already know I'm using my aunt but I have no idea what I want. Take that back. I have too many ideas of what I want. Which makes things really confusing. Do I want field flowers? Or am I going for more romantic? What about roses? Oh but I like those succulents! If I were to create my own it would probably look like the garden threw up a bouquet. A little bit of this and a little bit of that. Although...I may be on to something...I can never make decisions so it may be appropriate....hmmmm. No. Let's leave that to the professionals. I have no doubt they will make anything look beautiful.

And that, my friends, is my current wedding update. I cannot wait to start working on those projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment