Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

A November to Remember

Happy November 1st everyone!

I hope you all had a fantastic Halloween. I'm a little sad it's over. How can it be gone already when I was just getting into it? We went out one night last weekend and it was the night of costumes. Leave it until I was getting dressed to go out (finding NOTHING to wear of course) that I came up with a stellar idea for a costume. NEXT YEAR darn it.

This past weekend I also started working on some small furniture re-do's and I keep thinking I'll get them finished so I can show you. They are my first attempts at this sort of thing and I don't want to take the time when all my good shows are on during the week rush it. However, they are currently sitting in our basement half finished, waiting for their final, loving, touches. I'll get to them soon. I promise. I'm really excited about one of them because it was my grandmothers. Fingers crossed.

With November now officially here and my big three-zero birthday only 10 days away I decided what better way to remember this month than with a 30 day photo challenge. Country Outfitter is hosting it and not only would it be fun for me but I could win $200 for a pair of new boots...and honestly, I don't mind a little healthy competition (but it would be a great birthday present, so don't anybody get no ideas about entering....) ehhemmm.....excuse me. Not sure what that was.....

So I thought I would share with you my photo-a-day for the next 30 days. (The goal is to show off one's country life in 30 days with the list of words provided) It'll make it a November to remember!! And if I don't  win (they wouldn't dare when a gal is turning 30, right?!) then at least I was able to share my month with you! :)

Day 1: LOVE
Love: trail riding



No comments:

Post a Comment