Pages

Saturday, November 10, 2012

The Second Best Thing

One more day!

I have a really busy day today so sadly I'm going to have to keep this post on the short side. I just realized that if I don't do this now I won't get to do it later! So onward....

Favorite Memory #2

Meeting the love of my life.

Right around the time that we met I had had enough of dating and men. Men think we are difficult??? Ha! They can be just as bad with drama as women.  I was 26 and I finally admitted to myself that maybe I was meant to be single a while longer. And I decided I was fine with that. I would have my dog and horses and cats instead....

This is where I tell you that the phrase "it happens when you stop looking" is 100% dead on.

Here is the story of how we met.

I'm the luckiest girl to be able to have Tony in my life. We have had our ups and downs just like everyone else but he has been my best friend through it all and I wouldn't trade him for Ryan Reynolds anything....(we'll keep Ryan in the running....JUST KIDDING babe!!!)

We are like peanut butter and jelly.....we were made for each other. :)

In fact...we've been together exactly 3 years and 7 months as  of today!

Dating 3 months

3 years later and stronger together than ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment